CoQ10Regular price$32.81 Sale price$40.53
Pickup currently unavailable
Keeping your heart healthy with CoQ10
Benefits of CoQ10
- Supports cardiovascular health and cellular energy.
- Supports natural replenishment of CoQ10 that may be depleted by aging and some medications.
- Supports better energy for those feeling occasional fatigue.
How does CoQ10 Work?
- CoQ10 performs two vital functions: It is a coenzyme that helps energize cells and an antioxidant that helps protect cells.
- CoQ10's energizing antioxidant properties supports cell vitality across many body systems.
- CoQ10 supports heart health, brain health, immune performance, skin health, exercise capacity, gum health, and more.
- CoQ10 powers cellular activity by 'sparking' the chemical reactions that energize cardiac tissues.
Take Charge of Your Health Today with CoQ10 200mg!
CoQ10 Ubiquinone ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö¬® often called CoQ10 ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö¬® is a powerful antioxidant and vitamin-like compound necessary for the function of cells.¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
It is found naturally in the body and in some foods, but often the body can lack enough of this potent compound.¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
CoQ10 can begin to lower as a person ages, which is why it's become a popular supplement.¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Ubiquinone also aids in the production of energy.
CoQ10 protects cells against oxidative damage:¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†It also plays a vital role in producing the body's primary source of energy, ATP. CoQ10 could, therefore, provide a range of health benefits. CoQ10 supplements may help relieve muscle pain related to statin use.
Improving heart health:¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†The heart contains some of the highest concentrations of CoQ10 in the body. The vast majority of people with heart disease also have low CoQ10 levels. Researchers now consider low CoQ10 levels to be an indicator of the severity and long-term outcome of various heart diseases.
Treating migraines:¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†Chronic migraines may be due to inflammation of neurons and cells in a part of the brain called the trigeminovascular system. A 2018 clinical trial investigated whether coQ10 supplements could reduce inflammation in 45 women with episodic migraines. The women took 400 mg daily doses of either a CoQ10 supplement or a placebo. The women who took the CoQ10 supplements had fewer and less intense migraines when compared to the placebo group.
Ingredients: See Supplement Facts
Manufacturer country: USA
Amount: 30 caps
Bruto weight: 1.46 oz, 41.39g, 0.09 lb
Usage: As a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule twice a day. For best results take 20-30 min before a mela or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL. DRY PLACE.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.