MelatoninRegular price$17.60 Sale price$21.74
Pickup currently unavailable
Improve the quality of your sleep by helping you get to sleep faster and stay asleep longer
- Get Enough Sleep: Sleep enhances immune defense and a lack of it can affect the immune system; Studies have shown how people who don't get enough sleep have a higher risk of illness, and it can also impact the time it takes for the body to recover.
- Sleep Strengthens Your Immune System: Research has shown the importance of sleep in strengthening your immune system, improving mental sharpness, maintaining balanced moods and so much more; Upvitals Melatonin is a solution for occasional sleeplessness.
- Drug-Free: Upvitals Melatonin is a nighttime sleep aid that assists with occasional sleeplessness; It is non-habit forming, so you can use it confidently whenever you need to adjust your internal clock.
What is Melatonin?
Melatonin is naturally produced in the body to guide our "sleep-wake" cycle. When the sun sets, darkness signals the brain to produce melatonin, telling our body it's time to sleep.¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Melatonin levels stay elevated to help keep us asleep.¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
When the sun comes up, the light signals the brain to stop making melatonin.
Changes in routine, season time changes, and screen-time before bed are some of the many things that can interrupt melatonin production and throw us off cycle. Melatonin supplements can help.
How to Find the Right Amount
How Much Melatonin Should I Take?
- You should start with a small dose taken 20-30 minutes before bed to see how your body reacts.
- You can gradually increase your dosage until you find the right amount, but do not exceed 10mg, the maximum recommended dosage.
When to consider taking melatonin
- You have occasional sleeplessness.
- You have a shift in your sleep schedule of 1 hour or more.
When to increase your dose
- You're still having trouble falling asleep or staying asleep even after taking melatonin.
When to decrease your dose
- You're experiencing grogginess the next morning.
- You're experiencing vivid dreams.
- You're experiencing headaches.
Steps to Healthier Sleep
- Create a sleep routine: A consistent sleep-wake schedule helps increase the quality of sleep.
- Avoid bright screens 60 minutes before bedtime. Exposure to bright lights can interfere with your body's natural release of melatonin.
- Consider taking a melatonin supplement. Melatonin helps regulate healthy sleep patterns for a more restful night's sleep.
- Create a calm, dark bedroom oasis. A noise-free and dark bedroom environment can help you sleep better throughout the night.
Pineal Hormone Support for Restful Sleep and Graceful Aging
The pineal hormone, melatonin, is a simple derivative of tryptophan and serotonin. Endogenous melatonin is synthesized and released in response to light and dark on the retina. Its secretion is inhibited by bright light. It has also been suggested that chronic exposure to electromagnetic fields may suppress melatonin production.
Other Ingredients: rice flour, vegetable lubricant, gelatin.
Manufacturer Country: USA
Amount: 60 caps
Bruto weight: 61g (0.14lb)
Usage: For sleep disturbances, one capsule daily, two hours before bedtime. May be discontinued when sleep patterns normalize.