Cordyceps MushroomRegular price$43.45 Sale price$48.66
Pickup currently unavailable
Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) mushrooms are different than many others in that they are parasitic fungi. They grow all over the world, infecting insects as their host. Cordyceps can be hard to source and/or expensive, so some cordyceps supplement manufacturers will now source a natural cordyceps that has been grown into a vegetarian or vegan substrate (often grain-based). Cordyceps might improve immunity by stimulating cells and specific chemicals in the immune system, and by supporting an increase in the number of red blood cells, which transport oxygen and carbon dioxide to and from tissue.*¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†There are also studies that demonstrate the positive role of Cordyceps mushroom in cardiovascular function and glucose support.*
- 2 Vegetarian Capsules providing 1g of Organic Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) Mushroom Mycelium Powder
- U.S. Grown
- Standardized to 40% polysaccharides, 400 mg
- Contains no: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non GMO, and Vegan
- Cordyceps may boost VO2 Max, increasing how much oxygen the body has to use during exercise and physical labor.*
- Cordyceps are thought to increase the body‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö¬•s production of the molecule adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is essential for delivering energy to the muscles.*
- In traditional medicine, Cordyceps is believed to help with aging. The elderly have historically used Cordyceps to reduce fatigue, boost strength and restore sex drive.
- Several studies suggest Cordyceps may support healthy blood sugar levels.*
- Cordyceps may also have a beneficial effect on cholesterol levels. Animal research has shown that Cordyceps decrease ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö‚à´bad‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àöœÄ LDL cholesterol and Triglycerides.*
- Cordyceps is said to promote a healthy inflammatory response. Research has shown that when human cells are exposed to Cordyceps, special proteins that increase inflammation in the body may be suppressed.*
- Cordyceps showed up in Tibetan medical transcripts way back in the 15th century when it was used as an aphrodisiac. Today it is used for mood enhancement.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Ingredients: Organic Cordyceps (Cordyceps 1000 mg * sinensis) Mushroom Mycelium Powder (Standardized to 40% polysaccharides
Other Ingredients: Vegan capsule (modified cellulose, water), silica.
Ingredients country of origin: USA
Manufacturer Country: USA
Amount: 60 vegan capsules
Bruto weight: 90g (0.2 lb)
Usage: As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Can be taken with food or on an empty stomach. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Warning: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.